2010 to present Engineering Manager Fire Solutions Limited
Engineering Manager responsible for the engineering of Fire Systems within the business.
1992 to 2010 Engineering Manager Total Fire Protection Limited
Following a three year training period Dan was promoted to Engineering Manager responsible for a design team which designed, engineered, co-ordinated, and oversaw the certification of Fixed Fire Systems. In addition to the Engineering managers role Dan also implemented and managed the companies certified ISO 9000 QA system.
Projects of interest that Dan was directly responsible for were:
- Britomart Underground Train Station
- Vector CBD Tunnel Project
- Johnston’s Hill Road Tunnel
- Bayfair Shopping Centre
- Whenaupai RNZAF Air Base Helicopter Hanger
- Auckland International Airport Upgrades
- Various Fonterra Powder Towers