2010 to present Managing Director Fire Solutions Limited
Managing Director responsible for the overall operation of the business.
1991 to 2006 Managing Director Total Fire Protection Limited
As sole director and shareholder of Total Fire Protection the company grew over a 15 year period from a newly founded Fire Protection Contractor to a major industry player, employing in excess of 65 staff with turnover exceeding $11m per annum.
During this period, Chris as the Managing Director, was responsible for tendering, negotiating and overseeing with assistance from others some very significant contracts. Projects of interest that the company successfully tendered, engineered and completed during his time as Managing Director were:
- Britomart Underground Train Station
- Auckland CPO Refurbishment
- Vector CBD Tunnel Project
- Johnston’s Hill Road Tunnel
- Bayfair Shopping Centre Upgrade and Extension
- Whenaupai RNZAF Air Base Helicopter Hanger
- Ohakea Air Base Fire Fighting Water Supplies
- Auckland International Airport Extensions and Upgrades
- Various Fonterra Powder Tower Projects
1977 to 1991 Wormald Group of Companies
Following a three year training period with Wormald Chris advanced through the company, fulfilling many senior roles, including Project Manager for The Marsden Point Oil Refinery Expansion, NZ Steel Expansion project, and several Branch Managers positions.